Last Updated on October 9, 2021 by Manoranjan Pandey
- What is Odisha Chhatra Protsahan Yojana 2021
- What is Odisha Chhatra Protsahan Yojana 2021
- Highlights of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
- Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana New Update
- Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana Registration
- Benfits of Chatra Protsahan Yojana
- Features of Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2021
- Chatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha 2021
- Objective of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2021
- Expected Delivery Results from Training Agency
- Also read –
- Seven Centers of Excellence inaugurated under Scheme
- Accommodations Under Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
- Scope of Work in Coaching Institutes
- Components for assimilation within the curriculum
- Distribution of Tablet
- Monitoring and Expected Results of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2021
- Required Documents for Chhatra Protsahan Yojana
- Apply under Chatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha 2021
- Also read –
What is Odisha Chhatra Protsahan Yojana 2021
Chatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha 2021, Chatra Protsahan Yojana, Apply Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana, Check Eligibility Chatra Protsahan Yojana, Application Form Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
To provide assistance to the poor students in our country, many other schemes are started through the central government and the state government, so that all those poor students can get help and all of them can get success in their coming time. To make your life better. In view of this, the Chief Minister of the Odisha State Government has announced to launch of a new scheme named Chhatra Protsahan Yojana 2021 with an aim to provide assistance to the students of the state. The Chief Minister of Odisha state has informed that the main objective of starting this Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2021 is to provide assistance to the students of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Classes for the preparation of Medical and Engineer examinations.
What is Odisha Chhatra Protsahan Yojana 2021
On 4th October 2021, Odisha Chhatra Protsahan Yojana has been launched to provide free coaching for Medical/Engineering Entrance Exams to SC and ST students of the state. In this scheme, Govt. Will provide free training to 320 SC/ST students in different districts across the state. In addition, 7 Centers of Excellence have been established in the schools run by the Department to identify and nurture the potential of ST/ST students from an early age. Free coaching will be given to the students in those सेंटर्स।
Highlights of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
|Name||Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2021|
|Launched By||Government Of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Students Belonging To Scheduled Tribe And Scheduled Caste Category|
|Objective||To Provide Coaching|
|Category||Odisha Government Schemes|
Also read –
Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana New Update
Odisha government has announced to start Chatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha 2021 to help the poor students in the examination. Under this scheme, all the students of the state who want to prepare under various vocational courses will be assisted by the Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2021 launched by the Chief Minister. It is an opportunity for the poor students of the state through CM and will be provided to the meritorious students preparing for competitive exams. This state government has started this Odisha student incentive scheme keeping in mind that the poor students of the state and all of them will not have to think about the preparation of competitive exams due to the problem of too much money. Under Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2021, they can prepare themselves, and moreover, students can prepare for competitive directions along with perfection skills. Friends, if you want to apply under this scheme by the state government, then read our article completely, because through this article we have provided all the information related to the Chatra Protsahan Yojana.
Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana Registration
Many situations arise when youth do not have money available to start their own business. In this situation, the youth become a victim of frustration, a feeling of dissatisfaction takes birth in them. Odisha Chhatra Protsahan Yojana 2021 has been started to solve all these problems. Now through this scheme, all the unemployed youth will be able to stand on their own by getting an easy loan from the bank, which will expand their sense of self-respect. All establishments registered under EPFO can avail of this scheme. To get the benefits under this scheme, there should be a LIN number under the Shram Suvidha Portal. Employees will be able to take advantage of this scheme only if their Aadhaar is linked with UAM and their salary should be or less. To avail of the benefits of Odisha Chhatra Protsahan Yojana 2021, you will not have to visit any government office. For this, you just have to register on the official website.
Benfits of Chatra Protsahan Yojana
- Odisha Government has launched Orissa Student Promotion Scheme.
- Under the scheme, 320 class 10th pass meritorious students who belong to Scheduled Tribe or Scheduled Caste category will get two years of vocational training and coaching.
- This coaching will be provided so that the beneficiary can crack the competitive examination of medical and engineering courses every year
- To provide coaching many reputed coaching institutes will shortlist which will provide coaching to the beneficiary
- All the identified meritorious students will have to undergo a screening test
- Based on the marks obtained in this exam candidates will be eligible for coaching
- Selection of ST and SC students 9:1. will be in the ratio of
- The government is going to regularly monitor and evaluate the level of learning and knowledge.
- Through this Chatra Protsahan Yojana, students will be able to improve their fundamental concepts and prepare for the exam without disrupting their regular studies.
- The SC and ST Development Department of the Government of Odisha is going to open 7 Centers of Excellence in the SC and ST schools of the states.
- In the opening ceremony of the scheme, 200 tablets were distributed to the students participating in the program.
- The medium of teaching will be in both English and Oriya
- It is the responsibility of the coaching institute that the students coming from Oriya backgrounds should not face any kind of trouble.
- The training agency will also provide guidance and counseling and any other assistance to the student.
- The duration and frequency of classes are to be increased by one month before the students appear for the examination.
Features of Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2021
- This scheme has been started by the Chief Minister to lift the unemployed youths from unemployment in the state.
- The facility of special internship (training) in private institutions will be provided to all the students registered in Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2021.
- During the training, financial assistance of Rs 2500 will be provided by the government to all the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- Free internship of 6 months or up to 1 year will be provided to all the beneficiaries.
- In its recent decision, the state government has fixed a 20% quota in the police department, providing special facilities to girls.
- Under Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2021, benefits are likely to be provided to about 5 lakh applicants. 63 crore has been demanded by the Board of Vocational Education for training 35 thousand youth in the first phase.
- Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2021 Additional Odisha government will focus on setting up skill development centers in each tehsil.
Chatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha 2021
We all know that the Odisha government has started the Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2021 to give benefits to the boys and girls of the state who have passed first place in the 10th examination. Under this Chatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha 2021 by the state government, the boys and girls who have passed class tenth from the first division and second division will be given incentive money to all those students of the state, along with this, the state government has given the Chief Minister for the implementation of the Chatra Protsahan Yojana. Guidelines have also been started, and different tasks have been given to all the departments of the state government.
The department which has provided training to the applicants who fulfill the eligibility from the institute, the district level officer of that department has been given the responsibility of taking the application from the eligible applicant and submitting it to the district level committee, the account of the beneficiary under this scheme by the state government. The responsibility of sending money to the district level committee has been entrusted to the district level committee, and to get the benefit of this Chatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha 2021, it is mandatory for the applicant to be certified on the established standards for skill training conducted by the departments of the state, if you are a resident of Odisha state and this If you want to get benefits under the scheme, then all of you have to visit its official website.
Objective of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2021
We know that there are many such students in the country, whose economic condition is bad, they are unable to pursue further studies, which becomes a big reason for unemployment. A similar situation prevails in the state as well, due to which students have to face many difficulties in pursuing further studies. In view of this problem, Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2021 has been started by the state government. The main objective of this Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2021 is that the state government will provide an incentive of Rs 10,000 to the boys and girls who have passed the 1st division in the 10th board examination so that the students will not have to go through future financial troubles. To apply under this scheme, you can apply through the internet sitting at home by visiting the official website.
Expected Delivery Results from Training Agency
- The benefit of this scheme will be given by the state government only after 30% of the students who have secured more than 70% marks in the 12th board examination.
- Under this scheme, 20% of students of the Mathematics stream should get admission in any of the following colleges under NIT, IIT, or any state government or central government college.
- 10% of students take admission in BAMS, BHMS, BDS, BPharm, BSc Nursing, BSc Agriculture, etc.
- Under this scheme, coaching should be started within 15 days from the date of receipt of the work order, and 100% of students should get more than 60 percent marks in the 12th board examination.
- Under this scheme, 10% students should get admission in any other college by the state government and at least 10% students from the biology stream should get admission to any medical कॉलेज।
Also read –
Seven Centers of Excellence inaugurated under Scheme
You all know that there are many such students in the country, whose economic condition is bad, they are not able to pursue further studies, which becomes a big reason for unemployment. A similar situation prevails in the state as well, due to which students have to face a lot of difficulties in pursuing further studies. In view of this problem, Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2021 has been started by the Odisha State Government on 4th October 2021. The main objective of introducing the Odisha government’s student incentive scheme 2021 is to provide free coaching by the state government for the scheduled castes.
ST students medical and engineering entrance examination under this scheme. Along with this, the Odisha government has also informed that the SC and ST development department is going to open 7 centers of excellence in SC and ST schools across the state. Every year 320 students will be selected through these schools, who will get free education. These centers will encourage the students of higher secondary schools towards higher education. The scheme will identify and nurture potential ST and SC students from an early age for higher education in medical and engineering fields. To apply under this student incentive scheme, you can apply through the internet by visiting the official website and sitting at home.
Accommodations Under Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
Under this scheme, the reputed institutes selected by the state government will provide coaching to the deserving students and all of them as per the regular schedule and course design so that they all can improve their future and the nodal department will ensure that the selected students are up to class 12th. Continuing education should be done in the residential mode in its own higher secondary school. Under this scheme the districts adjacent to these urban centers act as the catchment area for the scheme as well as the teachers concerned of the venue will be provided educational support and guidance to the students, so friends, if you also want to take benefits under this Is this plan. If yes, then you also have to apply under it.
Scope of Work in Coaching Institutes
- Under this, the medium of instruction will be in both English and Oriya and it is the responsibility of the coaching institute that all the students coming from Oriya backgrounds should not face any kind of difficulty.
- Guidance and counseling of the training agency by the State Government and any other assistance required by the student will also be provided and the duration and frequency of classes are to be increased by one month before the students appear for the examination.
- The training agencies need to ensure that the customized and training syllabus is in line with the latest exam pattern for the academic year.
- A proper measure is needed to monitor and interpret the performance of the students by Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana and the training agency will also conduct feedback sessions from the students.
- Under Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana the feedback report is to be shared with the administration and the training agency is required to provide training material and necessary literature writing material and training material to the teaching staff.
- Not a single student is allowed to leave the course under this scheme without the prior permission of the concerned authority by the state government.
- The venues where the coaching programs will be conducted will be mentioned in the annexure by the state government and the entrance test will be conducted by the training agency.
- For the declaration of result of final scrutiny and selected student evaluation result through Odisha Chhatra Protsahan Yojana 2021 will be presented along with question and answer sheets.
- Under Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana the minimum number of qualified teaching staff is to be provided by the training agency and the training agency is required to maintain all kinds of records.
- The training agency by the Odisha government can provide coaching classes to the meritorious students for the period mentioned in the contract and this includes the provision of study material among other requirements.
Components for assimilation within the curriculum
- Special coaching for science students so that students can clear state or national level engineering entrance exams
- Special coaching for science students so that students can clear state or national level medical entrance exams
- Special coaching for science students so that they can score better in 12th class board exams
Distribution of Tablet
We all know that students are selected on the basis of class 10th merit and after that, there will be a selection test from among the students who have passed matriculation. Under this scheme, a signing has also been made by the state government with various coaching agencies to provide onsite medical and engineering coaching and preparatory training to those selected students. During the inauguration ceremony of Odisha Chhatra Protsahan Yojana 2021, MP Dr. Amar Patnaik handed over 200 tablets from the MPLAD fund to the students participating in the program and also students will be given assistance under this scheme.
Monitoring and Expected Results of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2021
- Under State Government, The District Officer will act as the Monitoring Officer of the project to monitor the Odisha Chatra Protsahan Scheme.
- Through The Senior officers of the department will keep a close watch on the progress of the Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana.
- They need to take regular updates on the performance of the scheme.
- Under this Odisha Chatra Protsahan Scheme To inculcate a sense of achievement and self-respect in the private students.
To be Taken Under the Modalities
- Meaning of MoU with Coaching Institute.
- The selection of ST and SC students will be in the ratio of 9:1.
- Maintaining gender balance which is 50% for girls and 50% for boys.
- Sponsoring shortlisted students.
- Regular monitoring and evaluation.
- Performance appraisal and contract renewal.
- The performance will be based on the annual achievement by the students appearing in the entrance test and qualifying in the entrance test.
- Screening test of eligible students.
- Under this scheme, through the government, the composition of students will be in the ratio of 66% SSD students and 34% EMRS students.
- Shortlisting of reputed coaching institute.
- interview with coaching institute.
Implementation of Odisha Student Promotion Scheme 2021
- Under this scheme, the schools will be identified by the nodal department for this Odisha Student Promotion Scheme and all of them will be established as centers of excellence in different districts and in addition, the selected schools will also provide residential facilities for all the selected students.
- Schools also need to ensure that the full focus of the student is on the academic session as well as the coaching classes, which will be imported by the training agency through the Odisha Chhatra Protsahan Yojana.
- Necessary coaching will be provided by the state government for the subjects required to pass in the regular academic session as well as in the state or national level engineering and medical entrance examinations so that they all can improve their future.
- The school shall be designated by the State Government for the specially selected student to participate in the academic session in which regular schooling shall be carried out and all of them shall be taught in regular classes and durations subject to the subject in the curriculum.
If you want to take advantage of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana then you have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
- Only permanent resident student of Odisha state is eligible to take benefit of Odisha Student Protsahan Yojana 2021.
- Under this scheme, only the girl students of poor BPL families will be given the benefit of assistance amount for further education.
- If any member of the beneficiary student’s family does a government job, then in such a situation you cannot apply online.
- The benefit of assistance amount in Odisha Student Protsahan Yojana 2021 will be given to the beneficiary student according to the stages on the basis of school education.
- Only students who have passed the 10th examination can now take advantage of this scheme.
- To take advantage of the student incentive scheme 2021, the annual income from all sources of the family of the beneficiary student should be Rs 1.5 lakh or less.
Required Documents for Chhatra Protsahan Yojana
- proof of age
- class 10th mark sheet
- residence certificate
- ration magazine
- passport size photograph
- Email ID
- mobile number
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
Apply under Chatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha 2021
If you fulfill all the above eligibility criteria then you can apply online under Student Protsahan Yojana 2021 by following the given steps if all required documents are available:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana. After that, the home page of the official website will open on the screen.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option “Chatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha 2021”. After that, you have to click on the option to apply online.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you, on this page now you have to enter all the asked information and upload all the required documents.
- After uploading all the information and documents now you have to click on submit option.
- On clicking, the process of applying under the Chatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha 2021 will be completed.
- Contact Address – The ST & SC Development, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department
- Odisha Secretariat Bhubaneswar-751001 Odisha, India
- Phone: (0674) 2536672
- Fax/EPBX: 2393249/2322757
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also read –